I thought following courses in the B.Sc. level, in the University of Science and Technology, Mazandaran:
- Discrete Mathematics
- Data Structures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Pattern Recognition
- Image Processing
- Web programming
- Database Design
- Programming Languages; Design and Implementations
- Multimedia Systems
Also I served as a teacher assistance of Statistical Pattern Recognition course in the M.Sc. level in Sharif University of Technology for many semesters. You can visit this course materials here.
- Technical Committee Administrative Assistant, The 2011 CSI International Symposiums on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP), 2011.
- Editorial of Scientific Magazine of Iran University of Science and Technology, Computer Engineering Department, “Mabna=2”, Sep. 2001- Aug.2003.
- Director of scientific Society of Computer Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Sep. 2001- Aug. 2003.
- Chairman of Magazine Committee of Iran University of Science and technology, Sep. 2002 – Aug. 2003.
- General Chairman of Fifth Iran University of Science and Technology Computer Conference, CFSC 2003.